Bracket for Wall Mounting
Fitted over new or existing cladding without damaging it, the EBW Wall Mounting bracket system is ideal for light gauge steel buildings o sheds, commercial buildings and pole framed sheds.
This bracket type can be fitted over the cladding to steel DHS or timber purlins and grits, concrete panels and timber walls. They can fit inside the pan section of most trapezoidal metal wall cladding profiles or surface mount onto corrugated profile iron cladding. Being face mounted it is best suited on sited where there is little or no roof overhang.
The wall mounts (upper and lower brackets) are attached to timber, steel or masonry substrate or framing. The vertical assembly is pre-assembled with a short pole and secured via half clamps to the wall mounts. The whole process is quick and efficient, without any compromise on safety standards.
Why choose it?
- Affordable and convenient alternative to traditional height safety systems.
- Easy to install, dismantle, store and transport.
- Mounts over existing cladding, without damaging it.
- Suitable for roof pitches up to 35 degrees.
- Versatility; it being compatible with timber rails (SG8 90×45) at up to 2.7mtr bracket centres as well as aluminium and galvanised scaffold tube at up to 5.4mtr bracket centres.